---->> bradford <<----
---->> homepage <<----
2. For which team did the famous Stephen Torpey score 4 goals in one match?
3. Where do Bradford City play their home matches?
The Mecanno Stadium
Bradford and Bingley's Head Office.
The Bradford and Bingley Stadium at Valley Parade
4. Which football team does 'Gonch' from 'Grange Hill' (many years ago, ginger bloke) support?
5. Who defeated Newcastle United 1-0 to win the FA Cup in 1911?
6. Why are Bradford City known as The Bantams?
The team are widely thought to be a bunch of chickens.
Their Claret and Amber strip is said to resemble the bird's colours.
Their home ground is thought to look like a cock-fighting pit
The chairmen insists that the team is woken at dawn and given bowls of cornflakes
7. Which was the first football team established in West Yorkshire?
8. Which Bradford City football player seemed to believe that all the fans had turned up just to see him?
9. Which football team do I support?
West Ham United
10. Why do I support them?
Because I couldn't get a Man Utd season ticket
Because they're brilliant
Because they're shit
Because I do
all text + design © Stephen Pryke